This cutting-edge three day course enables nonprofit, foundation and social enterprise leaders to leverage the power of social enterprise and social impact investing together to increase impact, improve stability, and grow the sustainability of their organizations.
What You Will Learn:
- What is a social enterprise, what can it do for your organization and what structures should be considered? (emphasis on legal, tax and funding options)
- How can you use impact investing to expand your mission and increase your total access to funding?
- What are foundations looking for in a social enterprise compared to a traditional grant funded program?
- What is the impact investing ecosystem and what industry trends are creating billion dollar funding opportunities?
- How can you access the extensive network, knowledge, and other resources of foundations through true partnerships?
- Understand the legal, tax, and financial issues your organization will face – before you face them – potentially saving thousands of dollars in professional fees and rework
- Cultivate a network of social innovators and receive detailed financial models, sample legal agreements and five free hours of consulting time to help you get started
- Expand your toolset beyond that of a typical nonprofit leader and stand out among your peers when you talk to funders
- Bring sustainability to your organization and reduce your dependence on grants, donations, and reimbursements
Registrations are closed for this event.